Banco BPM Group
A widespread network at the service of families and businesses, recognized brands and a deep knowledge of the market are the basis of the strength of Banco BPM, active in various areas of the banking sector (private banking, investment banking, asset management, bank assurance), also through the Group’s investee companies.
WHO WE ARE
On 1 January 2017, two large so-called ‘popolari’ banks, Banco Popolare and Banca Popolare di Milano, merged and transformed into a joint stock company (S.p.A.).
A widespread network serving households and businesses, an in-depth knowledge of the markets and innovative solutions underpin the strength of Banco BPM, which is active in various areas of the banking sector – private and investment banking, asset management, bancassurance – also through the Group’s subsidiaries.
Banco BPM’s business model focuses on its people and their skills, enhanced by constant training.
The Group operates in the tradition of ‘popolari’ banks, generating profitability for its shareholders and creating value for all its stakeholders in the areas in which it is present, so as to play a leading role in the sustainable and inclusive development of the country.
Together with customers, shareholders and stakeholders,
the Banco BPM Group
and their skills,
enhanced by constant training.
- Creating a network of relationships
- Guiding them towards informed choices
- Promoting the internationalization of businesses
- Protecting data and privacy
- Investing in their training
- Involving them in the corporate culture
- Developing better welfare
- Actively contributing to its development
- Reducing the environmental impact
- With serious and correct principles of behavior
- Maintaining relationships with high profile suppliers